We have customers ask every once in awhile, but we do not have specific max wind ratings because the testing is very expensive to do for each frame. We sell a ton of 4” frames and maybe hear about wind damage once or twice a year (typically a tornado or something devastating). Otherwise, we know they handle typical and heavy storms very well.
Articles in this section
- what size posts are used on the Architectural Frame System?
- How long are the carabiner heavy duty hanging sign clips?
- What are the dimensions of the BannerzUp poles?
- What are the dimensions of the vinyl hanging address plate?
- What is the thickness of the vinyl posts?
- Do the sign backers come pre-drilled for the signs?
- How long are the bungee cords used on the BannerzUp Frame System?
- What is the widest width available on the Swing Frame?
- What is the spacing for the pre-drilled holes for the rider clips on the real estate post system?
- Can I use the ground breaker stakes with my 3" aluminum frame?
Please sign in to leave a comment.