Our most popular mailbox features a standard size and smooth exterior surface that is perfect for most residences. Incorporating a steel latch, the door is embossed with an eagle, for a classic look that complements any curbside. It is constructed from rust-resistant galvanized steel that provides strength and stability, while a powder-coated finish minimizes weathering. Sold fully assembled to reduce installation time. Constructed from rust-resistant galvanized steel for durability. Glossy black finish is powder-coated to resist rust and elementsMounting hardware sold separately
Articles in this section
- what size posts are used on the Architectural Frame System?
- How long are the carabiner heavy duty hanging sign clips?
- What are the dimensions of the BannerzUp poles?
- What are the dimensions of the vinyl hanging address plate?
- What is the thickness of the vinyl posts?
- Do the sign backers come pre-drilled for the signs?
- How long are the bungee cords used on the BannerzUp Frame System?
- What is the widest width available on the Swing Frame?
- What is the spacing for the pre-drilled holes for the rider clips on the real estate post system?
- Can I use the ground breaker stakes with my 3" aluminum frame?