The first hole is a half inch from the top, second hole is 25 7/8 inches from the first, the third is 11 5/8 inches from the second and the fourth and final hole is 12 7/8 inches from the third.
Articles in this section
- what size posts are used on the Architectural Frame System?
- How long are the carabiner heavy duty hanging sign clips?
- What are the dimensions of the BannerzUp poles?
- What are the dimensions of the vinyl hanging address plate?
- What is the thickness of the vinyl posts?
- Do the sign backers come pre-drilled for the signs?
- How long are the bungee cords used on the BannerzUp Frame System?
- What is the widest width available on the Swing Frame?
- What is the spacing for the pre-drilled holes for the rider clips on the real estate post system?
- Can I use the ground breaker stakes with my 3" aluminum frame?