The bracket for the 4" aluminum hanging sign is all one piece, and therefore cannot be taken apart.
Articles in this section
- What are the dimensions of the vinyl hanging address plate?
- What is the thickness of the vinyl posts?
- Do the sign backers come pre-drilled for the signs?
- How long are the bungee cords used on the BannerzUp Frame System?
- What is the widest width available on the Swing Frame?
- What is the spacing for the pre-drilled holes for the rider clips on the real estate post system?
- Can I use the ground breaker stakes with my 3" aluminum frame?
- How much space is there between my substrate and the posts on the vinyl swing frame?
- What are the inside dimensions are of the 3" square metal posts?
- What is the tallest posts I can get when ordering an architectural frame?