The vinyl mailbox offers the option to use a stake, and slide the mailbox over the top, giving you a no dig option. The stake which you will receive is the ground breaker stake which is 37" tall. Twenty two inches will go into the ground leaving 15" above ground.
Articles in this section
- What is the width of 4" Short Fluted base at its widest where it flares out at the bottom?
- what size posts are used on the Architectural Frame System?
- How long are the carabiner heavy duty hanging sign clips?
- What are the dimensions of the BannerzUp poles?
- What are the dimensions of the vinyl hanging address plate?
- What is the thickness of the vinyl posts?
- Do the sign backers come pre-drilled for the signs?
- How long are the bungee cords used on the BannerzUp Frame System?
- What is the widest width available on the Swing Frame?
- What is the spacing for the pre-drilled holes for the rider clips on the real estate post system?