The poles in Bannerz Up system are 7' tall and will be 62" out of the ground once they slide down 22" into the stake in the ground.
Articles in this section
- what size posts are used on the Architectural Frame System?
- How long are the carabiner heavy duty hanging sign clips?
- What are the dimensions of the BannerzUp poles?
- What are the dimensions of the vinyl hanging address plate?
- What is the thickness of the vinyl posts?
- Do the sign backers come pre-drilled for the signs?
- How long are the bungee cords used on the BannerzUp Frame System?
- What is the widest width available on the Swing Frame?
- What is the spacing for the pre-drilled holes for the rider clips on the real estate post system?
- Can I use the ground breaker stakes with my 3" aluminum frame?