The Banner frame comes with nine eye hooks that can be placed at any of the anchor locations that are located 8" on center around the frame. There are also zip ties that stabilize the banner in the four corners.
Articles in this section
- What are the dimensions of the vinyl hanging address plate?
- What is the thickness of the vinyl posts?
- Do the sign backers come pre-drilled for the signs?
- How long are the bungee cords used on the BannerzUp Frame System?
- What is the widest width available on the Swing Frame?
- What is the spacing for the pre-drilled holes for the rider clips on the real estate post system?
- Can I use the ground breaker stakes with my 3" aluminum frame?
- How much space is there between my substrate and the posts on the vinyl swing frame?
- What are the inside dimensions are of the 3" square metal posts?
- What is the tallest posts I can get when ordering an architectural frame?