The Banner frame comes with nine eye hooks that can be placed at any of the anchor locations that are located 8" on center around the frame. There are also zip ties that stabilize the banner in the four corners.
Articles in this section
- What is the width of 4" Short Fluted base at its widest where it flares out at the bottom?
- what size posts are used on the Architectural Frame System?
- How long are the carabiner heavy duty hanging sign clips?
- What are the dimensions of the BannerzUp poles?
- What are the dimensions of the vinyl hanging address plate?
- What is the thickness of the vinyl posts?
- Do the sign backers come pre-drilled for the signs?
- How long are the bungee cords used on the BannerzUp Frame System?
- What is the widest width available on the Swing Frame?
- What is the spacing for the pre-drilled holes for the rider clips on the real estate post system?