The post knuckle slides over a 4"x4" post. When installed with vinyl glue, the knuckle can be placed easily over the post for a simple but distinct look.
Articles in this section
- How long are the carabiner heavy duty hanging sign clips?
- What are the dimensions of the BannerzUp poles?
- What are the dimensions of the vinyl hanging address plate?
- What is the thickness of the vinyl posts?
- Do the sign backers come pre-drilled for the signs?
- How long are the bungee cords used on the BannerzUp Frame System?
- What is the widest width available on the Swing Frame?
- What is the spacing for the pre-drilled holes for the rider clips on the real estate post system?
- Can I use the ground breaker stakes with my 3" aluminum frame?
- How much space is there between my substrate and the posts on the vinyl swing frame?