The visual space can be calculated by subtracting 1.75” for the top T-rail, 1.25” for the bottom rail, and 2” for each side that slides into the post. This means that you lose 3” total from your height and 4” total from your width.
Articles in this section
- Are the 4" square vinyl posts available in black?
- I would prefer to bury my post. How does this work?
- My Real Estate Post is spinning and no longer faces in the right direction. What is wrong?
- Do you offer custom frames?
- How do I install the frames? Do I need a wood post?
- What is my visible area on the sign substrate?
- Are any of the frames available with posts longer than 8’?
- What's the difference between a 36" and 47" arm on the Real Estate Posts?
- Are replacement parts available for our sign systems?
- Do you offer bulk discounts?