The visual space can be calculated by subtracting 1.75” for the top T-rail, 1.25” for the bottom rail, and 2” for each side that slides into the post. This means that you lose 3” total from your height and 4” total from your width.
Articles in this section
- What are the inside dimensions are of the 3" square metal posts?
- Vinyl Standard Frame Vs Vinyl Deluxe Frame
- Do you sell sign panels with your sign frames?
- What is the thickness of the R1 panel?
- What is the arm length on the ornamental hanging sign?
- Do we offer more than one arm length for the ornamental hanging sign?
- Do you charge per foot for aluminum like we do for vinyl?
- What are the dimensions of the vinyl sample frame?
- What are the dimensions of the Community Message Board?
- What is included in the price of the Community Message Board?