The visual space can be calculated by subtracting 1.75” for the top T-rail, 1.25” for the bottom rail, and 2” for each side that slides into the post. This means that you lose 3” total from your height and 4” total from your width.
Articles in this section
- What are the inside dimensions are of the 3" square metal posts?
- What is the arm length on the ornamental hanging sign?
- Do we offer more than one arm length for the ornamental hanging sign?
- How wide can you go on a removable frame system?
- Frame Installation
- What style caps would you like?
- How thick is your panel?
- What style frame would you like?
- What size panel will you be putting in the frame?
- The size of the vinyl street sign blades.