The visual space can be calculated by subtracting 1.75” for the top T-rail, 1.25” for the bottom rail, and 2” for each side that slides into the post. This means that you lose 3” total from your height and 4” total from your width.
Articles in this section
- what size posts are used on the Architectural Frame System?
- How long are the carabiner heavy duty hanging sign clips?
- What are the dimensions of the BannerzUp poles?
- What are the dimensions of the vinyl hanging address plate?
- What is the thickness of the vinyl posts?
- Do the sign backers come pre-drilled for the signs?
- How long are the bungee cords used on the BannerzUp Frame System?
- What is the widest width available on the Swing Frame?
- What is the spacing for the pre-drilled holes for the rider clips on the real estate post system?
- Can I use the ground breaker stakes with my 3" aluminum frame?