The Vinyl Deluxe Frame has a reinforced T-rail on the top and the bottom of the substrate. It makes the frame stronger and is a little more decorative. The Vinyl Standard Frame only has the reinforced T-rail on the top of the substrate.
Articles in this section
- What are the inside dimensions are of the 3" square metal posts?
- What is the arm length on the ornamental hanging sign?
- Do we offer more than one arm length for the ornamental hanging sign?
- How wide can you go on a removable frame system?
- Frame Installation
- What style caps would you like?
- How thick is your panel?
- What style frame would you like?
- What size panel will you be putting in the frame?
- The size of the vinyl street sign blades.