The Vinyl Deluxe Frame has a reinforced T-rail on the top and the bottom of the substrate. It makes the frame stronger and is a little more decorative. The Vinyl Standard Frame only has the reinforced T-rail on the top of the substrate.
Articles in this section
- Are the 4" square vinyl posts available in black?
- I would prefer to bury my post. How does this work?
- My Real Estate Post is spinning and no longer faces in the right direction. What is wrong?
- Do you offer custom frames?
- How do I install the frames? Do I need a wood post?
- What is my visible area on the sign substrate?
- Are any of the frames available with posts longer than 8’?
- What's the difference between a 36" and 47" arm on the Real Estate Posts?
- Are replacement parts available for our sign systems?
- Do you offer bulk discounts?