Our aluminum post extensions are compatible with our 3" square aluminum posts (Aluminum Standard Frame, Aluminum Budget Frame, etc.). They allow for aluminum posts to stand 8' above the ground by installing 2' into the ground (with cement) and 2' into the post. This item is sold as a set of two. Here's a link to preview: http://www.4everproducts.com/aluminum-post-extensions-2-pack/
Articles in this section
- Are the 4" square vinyl posts available in black?
- I would prefer to bury my post. How does this work?
- My Real Estate Post is spinning and no longer faces in the right direction. What is wrong?
- Do you offer custom frames?
- How do I install the frames? Do I need a wood post?
- What is my visible area on the sign substrate?
- Are any of the frames available with posts longer than 8’?
- What's the difference between a 36" and 47" arm on the Real Estate Posts?
- Are replacement parts available for our sign systems?
- Do you offer bulk discounts?