It is important to consider modes of installation when ordering your frame. Direct burial is our most highly recommended method. This requires for 2’ of the posts to be buried with cement. However, depending on your local codes, the amount of post required to bury may be higher. For the vinyl 4x4 posts, using wooden 4x4 treated posts are also a recommended form of installation. The vinyl post is able to act as a sleeve over the wooden post. With this type of installation, please allow about 12”-16” between the top of the wooden post and the bottom rail of the frame. This will allow for more “give” and less tension within the frame. We also offer stakes for our 4x4 vinyl posts and 3x3 aluminum posts.
Articles in this section
- Are the 4" square vinyl posts available in black?
- I would prefer to bury my post. How does this work?
- My Real Estate Post is spinning and no longer faces in the right direction. What is wrong?
- Do you offer custom frames?
- How do I install the frames? Do I need a wood post?
- What is my visible area on the sign substrate?
- Are any of the frames available with posts longer than 8’?
- What's the difference between a 36" and 47" arm on the Real Estate Posts?
- Are replacement parts available for our sign systems?
- Do you offer bulk discounts?