It is important to consider modes of installation when ordering your frame. Direct burial is our most highly recommended method. This requires for 2’ of the posts to be buried with cement. However, depending on your local codes, the amount of post required to bury may be higher. For the vinyl 4x4 posts, using wooden 4x4 treated posts are also a recommended form of installation. The vinyl post is able to act as a sleeve over the wooden post. With this type of installation, please allow about 12”-16” between the top of the wooden post and the bottom rail of the frame. This will allow for more “give” and less tension within the frame. We also offer stakes for our 4x4 vinyl posts and 3x3 aluminum posts.
Articles in this section
- What are the dimensions of the vinyl hanging address plate?
- What is the thickness of the vinyl posts?
- Do the sign backers come pre-drilled for the signs?
- How long are the bungee cords used on the BannerzUp Frame System?
- What is the widest width available on the Swing Frame?
- What is the spacing for the pre-drilled holes for the rider clips on the real estate post system?
- Can I use the ground breaker stakes with my 3" aluminum frame?
- How much space is there between my substrate and the posts on the vinyl swing frame?
- What are the inside dimensions are of the 3" square metal posts?
- What is the tallest posts I can get when ordering an architectural frame?