It is important to consider modes of installation when ordering your frame. Direct burial is our most highly recommended method. This requires for 2’ of the posts to be buried with cement. However, depending on your local codes, the amount of post required to bury may be higher. For the vinyl 4x4 posts, using wooden 4x4 treated posts are also a recommended form of installation. The vinyl post is able to act as a sleeve over the wooden post. With this type of installation, please allow about 12”-16” between the top of the wooden post and the bottom rail of the frame. This will allow for more “give” and less tension within the frame. We also offer stakes for our 4x4 vinyl posts and 3x3 aluminum posts.
Articles in this section
- What are the inside dimensions are of the 3" square metal posts?
- Vinyl Standard Frame Vs Vinyl Deluxe Frame
- Do you sell sign panels with your sign frames?
- What is the thickness of the R1 panel?
- What is the arm length on the ornamental hanging sign?
- Do we offer more than one arm length for the ornamental hanging sign?
- Do you charge per foot for aluminum like we do for vinyl?
- What are the dimensions of the vinyl sample frame?
- What are the dimensions of the Community Message Board?
- What is included in the price of the Community Message Board?