We make every frame custom to order. To be able to make the frame customized to fit your specific sign, you will be asked to provide the entire size of your panel. Because of the installation method of the panel, some visual space will be lost. If you have any questions about how much visual space is lost, feel free to ask!
Articles in this section
- what size posts are used on the Architectural Frame System?
- How long are the carabiner heavy duty hanging sign clips?
- What are the dimensions of the BannerzUp poles?
- What are the dimensions of the vinyl hanging address plate?
- What is the thickness of the vinyl posts?
- Do the sign backers come pre-drilled for the signs?
- How long are the bungee cords used on the BannerzUp Frame System?
- What is the widest width available on the Swing Frame?
- What is the spacing for the pre-drilled holes for the rider clips on the real estate post system?
- Can I use the ground breaker stakes with my 3" aluminum frame?
Please sign in to leave a comment.